Thursday, September 01, 2005

.......‘Maybe she doesn’t want to give you a second chance because she doesn’t love you?’
Maybe it’s true. But I try to dismiss that. It can’t be, from the way she treats me, the way her eyes brighten up when I appear in front of her and the way she whispers ‘ I love you…..’ into my ears before I doze off.
I missed her today. Decided to click onto her page to view her pictures and very quickly the tan of my face turned red. I wasn’t angry, I was disappointed. There are no pictures of me and her. Instead picture of she and her ex was up in show. It may be true after all; maybe she doesn’t want to give me a second chance because she doesn’t love me.
I may be disappointed but I won’t give up without a fight. Relationships, as they say, is physically tiring and mentally torturing. I want to be happy in one.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ e v i l g e n i u s ] said...

gud things dun come easy..

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home