Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Vroom vroom... Making a V10 outta my 1.8 WIRA

I dream of being in a race car. I dream of being in a sub-8 seconds drag monster. Breathing through my Sparco air-brushed helmet as I wheelie off the blocks! Sound of the exhaust exuberating through my ear-cups. Whoa... breath-taking!
Being the entertainer I am, I burnt the tyres with a 'doughnut' upon crossing the finishing line. Imagine the atmosphere, the adrenalin rush and smell of burnt clutch, jet fuel and rubber!
As i walk into the pits, hunky guys HI-5 me and racer chicks flock to my arms.
Wahahahahahahaha

Yep. That is just a dream for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger [ e v i l g e n i u s ] said...

hhoohaaa..!~

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm using all my microprocesors to see a correlation between the title and the post, but I just don't see any.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ronald Pang said...

well... people tend to drift away from the main objectives right.
It is about my life and my thoughts....

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home