Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Pyscho and a burden? Yes, i'd like to have u!

"I am a pyscho and a burden. I don't want a relationhip."

Whoa how's that for a 'right on your face' answer? I walked into the conference room right after being smacked with that sentence on the messenger. That was a real smack huh!

WHat? Of coz i'm hurt. It felt so wrong. I was speechless and left to wonder if happy endings do happen? Apparently, it's not gonna happen as yet. I'm still far from happy. Not that my expectations are high, just that it ain't fulfilled yet.

I've done all i can. I've tried my best. All i want is another go at it. If best ain't good enough...... tell me what should i do? Don't tell me to go on with my life coz loving you is part of living my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...so lo-man-tik ar... ;)

huey

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...so lo-man-tik ar... ;)

huey

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...so lo-man-tik ar... ;)

huey

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ronald Pang said...

love hurts and reality bites. Its a price to pay. i'm so fucked!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home