Tuesday, May 24, 2005

razr v3 .... wahahhaha

My life has just got busier. But i'm not complaining. We've got the 'biggie', the Motorola project. I'm happy and i hope it doesn't turn out like Sony where we had so many rejects. Its going to be tough, tiring and long project but i'm sure the family can do it.
To all my friends out there, i'm sorry i'm gonna be missing for a while. I'm gonna limit my yum cha sessions and preserve my energy for work.

Apart from all this, i'm having another problem. But problem is, i dunno what problem am i thinking and worried about. Its like i'm feeling uneasy bout it but yet i dunno wat is it. I have dreams everynight but i don normally dream. I think i have an unstable unconscious state of mind. Pls la... gimme wet dreams la!!!!
I'm feeling very tired, i've not had sex for months, i've not masturbated for weeks, its slowly dripping. I'm having a dry spell. Pity me people... pity me.

P.s. Baybee, u r just too special for me to forget. I miss you so much yuechin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home