Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Realisation Of A Lost Rebellious Spirit.

My life is like a menstrual period. I get shit happening every month. Well sometimes i get happy shit. But more often than not, i get SHIT SHIT! puik! Lousy life i must say. Not that i wanna whine or bitch, but i really cannot take it anymore. I'm bursting!

I'm occasionally faced with family, financial and friend issues not mentioning matters of the heart! Then again, unusual shit also happens to me. One perfect example is the lost of my car. It will be a common 'SHUT UP, RON!' tactic employed by almost everyone in the family now. I've lost my freedom of speech..grrr.

I am very fucked up! My once healthy bank account has since shrunk, almost non-existent. I am struggling to keep my life afloat and this is no joke. I'm on the brink of poverty! Wahahaha <--- *CRYING SOUND* ....

Then just now, my father called me up and fuck me up kao kao(big time). Totally never give face. I tried to shrug him off by telling him i've a conference call in 5mins but he still continued. Wa lan... Business not important anymore apparently. He called me a total of 4 fucking times. I was so fucking affected by all the fuckings i received. He fuck me for fucking POINT A to fucking POINT B to fucking POINT C then go back to fucking POINT A. He even went all the way to fucking me for things i fucked up 6 years back. Sigh... He's my father and he reserve the rights to fuck me. So i keep quiet but deep inside me, i was boiling, was sad, and felt like breaking free. Suddenly i realised that, the REBEL in me has vanished.

2 Comments:

Blogger [ e v i l g e n i u s ] said...

shit happens dude..

be strong..

hee..

11:40 PM  
Blogger Ronald Pang said...

sigh... don we all know tat soo well. I'll be strong, firm and hard. Don worry! :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home