Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Last weekend was a blast! It wasn't good, it was great! Enjoyed myself too much that i found myself struggling at work. I had it all last weekend. Yue Chin came from Melbourne, a family dinner( at last ) and good rest. For the first time, we had a happy family dinner but with the addition of my sister's boyfriend and Yue Chin. Though it was just a simple dinner but it was one filled with warmth and joy. Seldom see my dad so chirpy... spoke a lot to yuechin. Well, mum n dad spoke a lot too. Anyway my parents like yuechin a lot and has warned me not to stray. I don't think i will. I hope yuechin was comfortable the whole time she was in JB.




Now back to work. I am suddenly lost. Lost my direction. I'm losing hope at work fast. I'm tired, exhausted and too stressed. Ultimately, its the stress thats gonna pull me down. I'm not good with stress. Studies is slowly creeping back into my head. It is the only solution. I WANT MY OPTIONS. By studying and graduating, i'll have OPTIONS. Options to go anywhere i wanna go and not stuck in a lonely world where work is the only battle i fight. I wanna fulfil my wish to work in a corporate and urban jungle. Not work for my family in a Magnesium factory in a real jungle. Metalogy is just not my cuppa tea. I need something lighter... I'm still considering and i hope to get an answer soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home