Thursday, March 10, 2005

my wish...

i have a wish! i wish for time to turn back. i wish to be back in 1996. then i wouldnt have turn bad. if only i concentrated on my studies and not go out when i was supposed to be home. if only i did not rebel.

Everything went wrong from the day i decided to step out! Step out from my comfort zone, that is. If u din know, my parents were very protective of me, always going the extra mile to keep me in check. I couldnt take it anymore. I bowed to peer pressure! Changed from a 'nerdius' to wild child in no time... started smoking, took drugs, fought everyday n getting into trouble in school was soon a routine. Chicks come and go. As easy as they come, as easy they left! I was not to be trusted easily. Lies after lies, it just grew on me. As bad i may be, i did not let any of my frens down. I cherished and protected them. I love all my buddies! They gave me a chance, they understood me, they stood by me! Fast forward to 2003 , i realized i was just wasting my life away. Decided to change my approach in life. I grew mentally stronger. My sense of respect for people developed. I was bolder yet wiser. Relationships seem to last a tat longer. Conversations wif dad n mum no longer end wif an EXCLAMATION mark anymore. The trust was slowly gained back as i grew. Now i'm turning 23, looking back, i realise how stupid and foolish one can be. I may still be a bad lover but i'm slowly picking the ropes. I may not be a SAINT but i'm taking the right path. I may not be perfect but i know u guys still love me! I'll try to love my work, make the most of my opportunities and not let distractions get in my way. Any of u out there wanna take me out? I'd say FUCK U! Life for me now is just too good for me to go screw it up again! I've found someone i love, i'm happy at work, I'm almost contented!

Life wouldnt have been so harsh and tough if i did not take the left turn instead of going straight. Reality is harsh, if werent for its harshness, i'd stil be screwed!

4 Comments:

Blogger [ e v i l g e n i u s ] said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 AM  
Blogger [ e v i l g e n i u s ] said...

bad lover? as in.. on bed?

kekekeekekek...

i tot u're the elvis of that..

kekekeke..

2:25 AM  
Blogger Angry said...

U r so funny ron... I took a double take reading it... =P Continue publishing ar!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Ronald Pang said...

thx to u guys that i started blogging again. hahahaha.... notebook during meetings? BAD IDEA BOSS! ahahhahahha

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home