Tuesday, March 29, 2005

How do you term being in a state of two extremes? I’m trying to figure out the word but without success. Anyway, yeah I’m in this state of two extremes. I’m ecstatic but also sad at the same time.


After months of anticipation, my princess is finally back in my loving arms. I’ve at long last, able to introduce her to my world, my beloved city, my family and my noisy friends! She’s gotten considerably well with my family and friends alike, but she still can’t get use to the pace of life here. Coming from a metropolitan KL, JB is just too slow and boring for her liking. I hope to get her comfy with JB. My mum loves her. Thinks that she’s adorable and has a very bubbly personality. On the contrary, I find my princess cool. So she’s back and I’m happy.

I am saddened with the demise of my car. I had dinner with Yue Chin on Sunday at a noodle shop. We were planning to get some coffee after that when I realized that my car wasn’t at where it was supposed to be. Bloody hell, as I stood there staring hard at the empty parking lot (trying to see if my car was transparent), I broke out in laughter. I didn’t know what to do. How was I supposed to react? Cry? No… I’m way too tough! So I laugh… so did Yue Chin. She wasn’t being insensitive but it was just too funny not to laugh. About an hour later, I went through depression state. I felt so guilt. I lost the car. Yesterday, I realized that my car was on third party insurance policy. Meaning the policy only covers accidents NOT theft! It was a mixed up in the finance department of my company. No claims from insurance company. Losses will be self-absorbed. Yup, these things do happen. SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!



All in all, it was an eventful weekend for me. Total expenditure??? Priceless!!
I’m off to play GRAN THEFT AUTO now….ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home