Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Grid chicks...

yeah was up in kl during the weekend for the Grand Prix. So excited bout the trip, shaun, kerry and me was counting down to the day a week before. Its was all fun. Jokes were aplenty. Though we got lost while trying to get to MidValley, we were still all smiles. And that was at 2am. Left JB at 10... arrived in hotel at 2!!! Everything was funny, even the supplier who brought us to kl for the F1 was damn funny! Name's Lim Lark Sai... laughs the loudest and cracks the same joke over and over. Back at the race track, it was a fantastic race! Full of drama n excitement. What brought the biggest cheer to me was when seeing TEAM FEARRARI being challenged by the underdogs. Actually they lost to the underdogs.... How pathetic. Mike shud have just retire at the top. That man has already enuff money to last one village for a lifetime. Wat more does he want? Records? He's broken every single record there is to record. He just simply dum! Anyway sheer joy that i witnessed the downfall of a used to be FEARLESS team. Cheers for Renault and Toyoto but for my fave, McLaren, they did their best, still my fave!

.
.
SPOT THE FEARRARI cars..... they got lost! WUAHAHHAHAHHA


.
The funny man...

Before the race i was at the McLaren party. As usual, arrived fashionably late. So as we strolled into the convention hall, pairs of old eyes were fixed on us. *just thought of giving a special mention to the golden oldies* Will tell u more abt the oldies at the event in my next post. Food, drinks, fun and grid girls were provided. DID I MENTION GRID GIRLS??? yeah they were there! With their super skimpy outfit, one will really kill to screw em! So there they were, flashing their camera ready smile, showing off their breath taking curves. I was indeed breathless. So got acquainted to one of the chicks, chat abt life then suddenly she was asking me out. She dropped big hints! Was i being targetted? Was i hit upon?? wuahahahh ... watever that was, it sure felt great! Those were chicks, guys drool and wish for so much. yet i'm at a junction. I had to make a decision. To screw or not to screw. Fyi, i've been SEXLESS for months! So i was bloody horny! Judging from her body language(her body was curling away like a snake*general description only*), she couldnt wait to get on my bed! I DECLINED! I turned her down. I was shocked! She was dumb-founded i guess... but mates, that the power of love. My love for Yue Chin is just so real and beautiful, i couldnt bring myself to breach her trust. Ok seriously, what did that grid chick see in me? I feel that i'm weak, i'm a whiner, i'm insensitive... Do i look like i'm a 8incher? why me, why me? Lets ponder....

2 Comments:

Blogger YC said...

Man thinks with dick, not brain u dumbwit.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Ronald Pang said...

then u want me to think wif my dick?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home