Monday, April 25, 2005



Contrary to my belief that, ‘stupid things must say but doesn’t mean must do’, I had a silly but fun yet tiring road trip with Huey to Singapore early Sunday morning. It was a boring Saturday night for us, as we sat in Heritage Hotel sipping our drink when I suddenly came up with the idea of driving to Desaru. She thought I was kidding and suggested Singapore, to have coffee and chill. Of course, nobody dares Ron to such things! 30 minutes later, I was already at her place, ready for Singapore. Had our passports, full tank of fuel, and new change of clothes but were cashless. It is somewhat stupid that all ATMs are closed after 12am. What if we needed money urgently in the wee hours? Somebody should do something about this stupid and brainless ruling. At least leave some ATMs in operation. What a fuck stupid way to deter burglary and theft! Anyway, never worry about being cashless when you have friends like Badul. Filled with cash to the brim, he’s always worried nobody want to borrow money from him. Hehehe…. He readily lent me the cash I needed.

Mind you, according to Huey, I was driving insanely fast right? I was speeding but everything was under control and wasn’t horrifying at all. I had a few close shave that’s all. Anyway we were supposed to have coffee and chill, but after all that we went thru, wouldn’t it be wasted if I didn’t show my face in Velvet? Fuck yeah, the sort of mood I’m in, Velvet’s a better choice than being in Coffee Club Express surrounded by loving couples. Made our way straight to the bar area and quickly settle ourselves down with a nice Vodka. Velvet’s nice, always packed with beautiful people. I somehow felt at home. Met this chick, Michelle, who was seated beside us, started a conversation and fuck, she had shoulders I like! Hahahaha… The night ended without an exchange of numbers though. The same went for Huey. She was approached by my American friend, Mike, for her number but she said, ‘Nooooo’. Hahahhaha… A cute American doctor asking Huey out, but she declined! I think Huey will end up marrying a Caucasian. Good la friend! Big dong dong!!

We ended our ‘exciting’ night at 5am. I have a feeling, I’m going to start clubbing in Singapore with Gan again. A little effort for too much fun sounds good. Ahhh… Velvet’s my favourite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home