Wednesday, December 07, 2005

good to be back....


This is my fave 'window'. That chick there is a prostitute. There are hundreds of similar 'windows' on the same street.






Hello people! I'm back after a two months hiatus from the blogsphere. Been really busy with work recently. I know some of you out there must be thinking and doubting. Hahahahah.... yes i am really busy and when i do have my free time, i sleep or meet up with my babe.

So what have i been up to? I went to Stockholm and Amsterdam(that's really interesting) for work. However i still had time to snap some pictures. So will upload those as well. Went to Penang for work again(was there thrice during this two months). Good news, my cousin Kevin is getting married this weekend. So thats kinda interesting and exciting as well. Not to mention that i'm his best man who almost did not help at all with his preparations. He understands.... hahhahaha.

Another exciting prospect is....... I'm gonna quit the ciggy by 1st January 2006. I know... i know... i've said this too many times, but lets just hope this time it turns out good.
One question however, will i still enjoy hanging out at coffee joints when i'm smokeless?
What will i do when i'm bored and do not have my ciggy box with me?
Technically, a ciggy box is like a companion to smokers. We do many things with the box.

- The box is for us to juggle and flip about when we sit down while waiting for coffee.
- The box is used as an example of a landmark or a vehicle when giving road directions.
- The box is usually seen in the market and hawker stalls as a shoulder pad.
- The box when u sit it vertical on the bar and a chick comes and push it down with her fingers means u r a lucky bastard.(i've had one such encounter, she came, flicked the box and said,"Oi, wat you doing at the bar alone?")
- The box is a good object to release anger and frustration. Isn't it better to slam the box than to slam the mobile or anything more valuable in anger?


Sigh... the box, my friend... my trusted one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home