Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In our life, how many times have we made a bad choice? I'm sure most of us have had a fair amount of cock-ups. Cock-ups seem inevitable to many of us. Or is it that some people choose to ignore it as a cock-up and just live with the choice made? Being regretful seems to be unanimous among most people. However, is this the way it should be? Why are there mistakes in life? To persevere and learn from it or to just stop at where you are and procrastinate?
I am, too many, as 'king of cock-ups', have had my fair share of bad luck and lousy decision making. Be it at work or domesticated affairs, i am just bad with it! Honestly, i have been working on this. But it just seem to drift away from me everytime i get close to achievement. Or did i ever come close to achievement? Maybe i lack perseverance. Maybe i should just put aside my ego and put my head down. Maybe i shouldn't be so critical about most things happening around me. But really, i am working on it and for people around me who expect a lot from me, i can only tell you this, 'I will try my best though my best may not be the best you expect'.
Please also remember that, silence from me doesn't mean i'm guilty of something. Or so, i shall say, that i have made my choice and i shall push on with it and make something out of it. Lets hope i do not falter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home